Occurs when your body accumulates toxins faster than it can rid of them, resulting in a Toxic Syndrome a commonly undetected condition that can rapidly deteriorate your health and the way you feel. Toxins come from either the environment (food, water, and air) or from what we produce from inside our body's (endotoxins).
- Endotoxins and how they accumulate at toxic levels
- What are environmental toxins?
- Toxic Syndrome and psychological symptoms
- Toxic Syndrome and Physical condition
- What Environmental Medicine at The Get Well Center can do for you
Lets first talk about endotoxins, these are toxins produced by our own metabolism like lactic acid causes soreness in muscles after a work out, not properly breathing causing a build-up of Co2 an acid in the body, or homocystine a byproduct of metabolism that's harmful to the heart when it accumulates. They can accumulate to toxic levels when we develop poor behavior patterns or from inherent weakness in our biochemistry from birth.
What are poor behavioral patterns:
- Skipping meals / dieting.
- Not exercising or exercising too much.
- Neglecting relaxation or other ways to calm the nervous system.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Pushing yourself through fatigue to finish the days work.
- Putting yourself last.
- Using caffeine when your already exhausted.
- Breathing poorly when under stress.
- Worrying or lacking laughter.
- Mentally replaying stressful internal dialogs in the mind.
- Neglecting fun and celebration.
1. Toxic microbial found in our food, water, and air, can put a severe stress on our health.
Microbial that may reside in your body at toxic levels are:
- Yeast or Candia
- Fungus or Mold
- Parasites like Trichinella Spiralis, Helicobacter Pylori, Toxoplasma, Clostridium Difficile, and Giardia.
- Pathogenic Bacteria
2. Heavy metal toxins that can accumulate in the body like lead poisening, toxic mercury, arsenic poisening, etc. ...
3. Chemical toxins:
- In our foods like, 13000 solvents, preservatives, and other additives used to process our foods, and sensitive protein like gluten in wheat and sugar lactose in milk.
- Pesticides, chlorine and other toxins in our water.
- The synthetic drugs.
- The 2.4 billion tons of chemical pollution that goes into our air in the U.S. every year.
- The 188 million pounds discharged into our lakes, rivers, and streams each year.
- Sleep problems
- Faulty memory
- Panic attacks
- Pre-mature Aging
- Weight Gain
- High Blood Pressure
- Aches, Pain, Arthritis
- Digestive problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic infections
- Fluid retention
- Rashes or itchy skin
- cold hands or feet
- burning sensation on tongue
- muscle or facial twitching
- Metallic taste in mouth
The Get Well Center has offered Alternative Medicine with advanced natural approaches on removing toxins for over 17 years. We first use advanced tests to discover the actual toxins and levels residing in your body. These tests may include blood, urine, stool, saliva, and applied kinesiology.
The natural treatments may include:
- Home care procedures to detoxify
- Cleanses of the endotoxins, chemicals and microbes
- Chelation therapy
- Herbal remedies
- Vital nutrient support
- Specific diet
The Get Well Center in Scottsdale is conveniently located for the sorounging areas of Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, Fountain Hills, North Mesa, and Tempi.