BACK TO HEALTH CONDITIONS TREATED
The Get Well Center will manage your needs on How to Lose Weight & Keep the Weight Off :
- Your weight loss will be managed by your own personal doctor.
- Weight loss hear is done naturally and effectively.
- You will be assessed to determine any metabolic or glandular (hormonal) disorders that may inhibit your ability to lose weight.
- Your blood type will be assessed through blood study to further individualize your diet.
- Your BMR, Total Fat Percentage, Viceral Fat, Galndular or Metabolic factors, Digestive Issues, and Ideal Weight (Factors involved in your ability to lose weight) will be determined, then given the appropriate caloric intake for you to safely and successfully lose weight.
- You will be assessed for toxic syndrome, where toxins reside in the fat cells not allowing for their break down in the body. If toxic syndrome is concluded, you will be placed on the proper detoxify / cleanse program allowing loss of fat and weight when not possible before.
- It will be detemined if professional homeopathic HCG is right for you. If placed on HCG a HCG Diet will be doctor designed for you to lose inches.
- You will be taught healthy foods and eating habits.
- You will be given structured guidelines on what and how to eat for life.
- You will be given recipes to prepare recommended foods.
If you fully commit to this doctor managed weight loss program, you can reach your target weight and keep the weight off. Make your decision, and schedule an appointment to losing weight and getting lean today.
When a person's caloric intake exceeds their energy expenditure, the body will stores the extra calories in the fat cells or adipose. These fat cells function as energy reservoirs and when the input of calories from improper foods outweighs the output from energy burning calories through balanced nutrition and exercise, the fat cells expand and the results are increased size and weight gain.
Overweight occurs when you have an excess of body weight compared to your height. Obesity is an excess of body fat that results in harmful effects on the body. There are three key measures to determine if you're obese or at risk for disease, discuss these with the natural doctor when planning to achieve your goal:
- BMI (Body Mass Index) = Multiply your weight in pounds ____lbs. x 703 then, divide this number twice by the your height in inches. If you're overweight your BMI will be 25 to 29.9 and if you're obese, you're BMI is 30 or greater.
- Waist circumference = waistlines over 31.5 inches for females and over 37 inches for males should watch their weight and are considered overweight. Waist circumference over 35 inches in females and 40 inches in males significantly increases the risks for heart disease, diabetes and impaired ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Simple measuring devices such as skin calipers and bio electrical impedance (lean body mass scales that can be found at your local stores). The normal healthy levels of fat in males is 14% to 22% and 18% to 28% in females. The ideal body fat levels that correlate with the lowest incidence of illness and death, range for males between 12% to 20% and between 20% to 30% for females.
- The ill motive everyday production in excessive abundance of food in the U.S. is enough food to supply each person with 3700 calories. This number well exceeds the requirement needed by an individual to meet the requirements for appropriate caloric intake.
- Super-size syndrome = excessive sized meal proportions as seen with all you can eat buffets or places we don't even get out of the car to consume.
- The ill motive psychological affect utilized in advertising that promotes unhealthy foods and dietary lifestyles.
- The hidden empty calories found in the additives of sugar and other carbohydrates get the public addicted to craving for specific food products that contribute to obesity and disease over time.
- The American lifestyle of lazy, convenience, unbalanced, fast food restaurants and packaged foods.
- Studies show that watching four or more hours of TV a day doubles your risk of diabetes and obesity.
- The USDA's Food Pyramid is a poor model on guiding the public on how to eat healthy and balanced. It contributes to obesity, premature deaths, and poor health as a nations whole.
Harvard professor Walter Willits, a top national nutrition researcher has concluded that the USDA's Food Pyramid is based on wishy-washy scientifically unfounded advice and the misinformation offered is a main contributor to our nation's poor health on a whole.
USDA's food pyramid Willits' healthy eating pyramid
~Use sparingly fats, oils sweets ~Use sparingly, white rice, sweets, white breads,
potatoes, and pasta.
~2 to 3 servings per day of milk, yogurt ~One to two times a day calcium supplements.
~Meats, poultry, fish, eggs. ~Zero to two times a day fish poultry eggs.
~Nuts ~One to three time per day, nuts, legumes.
~Two to four servings of fruit. ~Two to three times a day fruit.
~Three to five servings of veggies ~In abundance eat vegetables
~Six to eleven servings: bread, cereal, ~At most meals whole-grain foods only
rice, and pasta.
Willits also states that the problem with the USDA's pyramid is that it was developed under the sponsorship of the Department of Agriculture who's responsible for promoting American agriculture, not the agency responsible for monitoring and protecting health. Serving two tricky businesses, especially when one of them includes persuasive and well-connected representatives of the formidable sugar industries.
- High Blood Pressure
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Type II Diabetes
- Sleep Apnea
- Respiratory problems
- Endometrial & Breast cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Colon cancer
- Pregnancy complications
- Bladder control problems
- Eating disorders
- Depression and low self-esteem
What if there was a disease that could kill as many as 300,000 Americans a year, more than the number of people who will die from breast, colon, and prostate cancer combined. This threatening disease claims the lives of its victims decades later. The symptoms are arteriosclerosis, enlarged heart, crushing of their organs and tearing down their joints. They have a one in five chance of a heart attack, and if they do, they will be stigmatized for creating it. Wouldn't this be horrendous if it were you? Yes, and the reality is it may be you. The disease is called obesity. If this is you, you're not alone. In the 1990s, the Surgeon General's report revealed that approximately 106.9 million Americans (61%) were overweight and 43.6 million (27%) were obese. This number is escalating at an alarming rate. Don't become just another statistic take control of you life.
America is one of the unhealthiest nations in the world. The American diet contributes largely to this fact. Even with all of the great medical advancements in our country, America is still ranked as one of the unhealthiest nations of the world. This is readily seen in common diseases like obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Empty calories as seen with refined sugars, transient fats, flours, gluten additives, corn products, etc.
- High fatty content as seen with vegetable oils (deep frying), dairy products (ice cream and white sauces), fatty meats, etc.
- Toxic food contamination as seen with pesticides, chemical preservatives, flavoring, etc.
- Food allergies as seen with genetic alteration of foods, lactose intolerance, toxic food contaminants, etc.
- Ingestion of hormones and antibiotics that are added in massive amounts to feed livestock.
- Nutritionally depleted foods as seen with:
- Fruits and vegetables grown in water and fertilized with nitrogen and phosphates, instead of pure nutrient enriched soil from rich mother earth.
- Fruits and vegetables grown in nutrient depleted soil from not rotating the fields.
- Refined processing of our foods to improve the taste and enhance shelf life.
- The outdated, ill motivated USDA's Food Pyramid.
Dr. Bolte follows a nutritional plan consisting of ideal foods and teaches his patients to do the same. This plan consists of foods that:
- Do not contain any of the six problems of the typical American diet listed above.
- Vegetables and fruits that are organically grown.
- Livestock that are organically raised, veggie or grass fed, cage free and free of any antibiotics or hormones.
- Vegetables and fruits that are preferably eaten raw, freshly squeezed, lightly steamed, or lightly pan fried.
Mother Nature with her infamous knowledge and wisdom has already designed foods naturally from the earth to provide our bodies with the ideal nutrients needed. Anything we do to process the foods, alter or improve the genetic design, chemical composition, or growing grounds falls short from her mark.
The Get Well Center in Scottsdale Arizona on the corner of Hayden and Shea, is conveniently located to Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, North Phoenix, North Mesa, and Tempi.