Help for Stress Relief
At The Get Well Center we offer many ways to reduce the stress in your life. May it be stress from every day work, to economic crises, to death of a loved one stress is all around us.
It may manifest into body tension, anxieties, depression, headaches, fatigue, irritability, mood swings, etc. ..
It's important to handle our stress in life,
so it doesn't get a handle on us.
In the battle against stress,
The Get Well Center offers the natural treatment for stress:
- Acupuncture on stress, in the 20 years as an acupuncturist practitioner, I have found no better way to to relax body tension, clear the mind, rid anxieties, balance the emotions, and bring in overall peace with my patients.
- Homeopathic / Herbal remedies for stress, are prescribed frequently our patients for stress reduction and other stress related health concerns.
- Wellness coaching, we understand that it is important to listen to the patient then assess all the gathered information then motivate the patient by coaching them through the life style changes that restore vitality and the quality of their life.
- Chiropractic for stress, is commonly administered at The Get Well Center to remove any spinal misalignments that may inhibit the blood flow to and from the spine. Correcting these misalignments have a profound effect on reducing stress in the body and restoring balance.
- Massage therapy for stress, is offered to wisp the body and mind tensions away, restoring a peaceful balance.
- Yoga, teaches our patients to breath through their tension while they flow into the different poses of yoga. Restoring them with vibrant energy and ridding their stressful worries.
- Cranial Sacral therapy reduces stress by restoring balance to the cerebral spinal fluid flow and clarity and balance to the mind and body.
- Cleanses to rid the stressful toxic environmental toxins and endotoxin that place stress on our body.
Start taking action to get rid of your stress,
before stress puts you "out of order"
The Get Well Center on the N/E corner of Hayden and Shea in Scottsdale AZ is conveniently located for Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, North Phoenix, North Mesa, and Tempi.