The Alternative Natural treatment to Headaches
- Migraine Headache
- Tension Headache / Stress Headache
- Cluster Headache
- Sinus Headache (Allergy or infection)
- Effective treatments for headaches
It is likely one is experiencing a migraine headache if the headache begins on one side of the head with a pulsating sensation, then becoming a moderate to sever constant pain and lasting for 4 to 72 hours. In addition one or more of the accompanying symptoms are experienced: Naucia or vomiting, Photophobia (increased sensitivity to light), and Photophonia (increased sensitivity to noise). Approximately one-third of the migraine sufferers will also experience an aura, this is a unusual visual, olfactory (sense of smell), or other sensory experience that alerts the sufferer that the migraine will soon occur.
Research has shown migraine headaches to be associated to hormonal factors, 75% more prevalent in females, and a strong genetic factor.
The Get Well Center is a natural treatment center that will help prevent the reoccurrence of migraine headaches if not eliminate the future occurrence of migraines. Our center will diagnoses the underlining causes or possible triggering factors to migraine sufferers and provide an effective natural treatment.
Our approaches may include the following:
- Assess and treat abnormal cortisol levels, stress hormones that allow us to handle stress, a primary triggering factor in migraine headaches.
- Find and eliminate structural imbalances in the neck and base of head to remove irritation to the autonomic nervous system that controls blood flow to the head thus, eliminating pressure from excessive blood to the head (chiropractic, vibrocussion).
- Assess treat migraine headaches through acupuncture, herbs, and chinese diagnosis to establish stress reduction and balance of energy so the body can restore and correct itself.
- Assess provide remedies for female and male hormone imbalances that are strongly associated to migraine headaches (example: menstrual cycle and menopausal changes).
- Restoring cerebral spinal fluid flow in the cranium (head) through aligning the suture plates of the skull through cranial sacral therapy can eliminate and prevent migraines.
- Determine sleep disorders are associated to stress and disturbances with brain chemicals that both associate themselves to migraines.
- Discover and treat Food Sensitivities such as gluten sensitivity, MSG, tyramine, nitrites, that are strongly associated to migraines.
- Discover and treat environmental toxins likes parasites, yeast, chemicals, etc., that create excessive stress that will trigger or cause migraine headaches.
How to determine if you are experiencing a migraine headache. Getting a proper assessment of the body for triggering factors or chemical abnormalities associated to the migraines. Seeking effective natural treatment that helps eliminate the active migraine and preventing its recurrence.
Tension headaches are the most commonly treated and resolved of the headaches at The Get Well Center.
Relieve or eliminating Tension Headaches by:
- Removal of stress from spinal alignment with chiropractic.
- Balancing energy and restoring blood flow through acupuncture.
- Removing head tension through aligning cranial bones through cranial sacral therapy for headache.
- Cleanses to remove environmental toxins that amplify stress in the body and manifest as tension headaches.
- Improving vibrancy thus resistance to headaches through proper diet (foods to eat and avoid) determined through blood, stool, and saliva study, etc. ...
This is the most severe headache of them all, the extreme pain is experienced on one side of the head and is so bad that the sufferer will hold their tearing eye and may contemplate suicide thus referred to as suicide headache. It has been deemed the most severe pain known to medical science, greater than child birth.
Cluster headaches occur rapidly lasting from 15 minutes to three hours without the prodrome or aura of a migraine. When experiencing a cluster headache the episodes of pain occurs in "Clusters" with periods of spontaneous remissions. These pain attacks occur one or more times daily, for periods of several weeks followed by a headache-free period lasting weeks, months, or years. In 10% to 15% of the cluster headache sufferers, the pain can be chronic, lasting every day for years.
The most accepted cause of a cluster headache is dysfunction in the hypothalamus of the brain. This is a nerve center that regulates the pituitary gland which in-turn regulates the endocrine system (hormones of the body).
At The Get Well Center we provide natural treatment to help the body help itself restore the function of the hypothalamus thus reduce or eliminate the cluster headache.
Our natural approaches are as follow:
- Assess and treat abnormal cortisol levels, stress hormones that allow us to handle stress and are indirectly released through the hypothalamus in the brain.
- Find and eliminate structural imbalances in the neck and base of head to remove irritation to the autonomic nervous system that associate to the head and hypothalamus.
- Assess treat headaches through chinese diagnosis and treat headache with acupuncture and herbs to establish stress reduction and balance of energy so the body can restore itself from illness.
- Assess provide remedies for female and male hormone imbalances that are strongly associated to hypothalamus through feedback loops.
- Restoring cerebral spinal fluid flow in the cranium (head) through aligning the suture plates of the skull through cranial sacral therapy removing toxins in the hypothalamus and providing it vital nutrients through this fluid.
- Determine sleep disorders are associated to stress and disturbances with brain chemicals.
- Discover and treat heavy metal poisoning that have a tendency to deposit in the brain causing possible hypothalamus dysfunction.
- Discover and treat environmental toxins likes parasites, yeast, chemicals, etc., that create excessive stress that will trigger or cause cluster headaches.
Are you or a loved one experiencing headaches?
Are you or a loved one tired of having to take medication for temporary relief?
Would you believe that it may be a natural approach to to significantly reduce the occurrence and severity, if not, rid your headaches for good?
Become another success story, The Get Well Center gets the results through the natural treatment of headaches.
- Cranial Therapy
- Cleanses to rid toxic stressors
- Vital nutrients to restore balance
- Herbal remedies
- Homeopathic energy balance
- Holistic treatment (look at you as a whole person)
The Get Well Center in Scottsdale on the N/E corner of Hayden and Shea is Conveniently located for Paradise Valley, North Phoenix, Fountain Hills, North Mesa, and Tempi. Click on Contact & Directions and ...