1. The toxic microbes that can put a severe stress on our health.
- Yeast or Candia
- Fungus or Mold
- Yeast like Candida
- Parasites like Trichinella Spiralis, Helicobacter Pylori, Toxoplasma, Clostridium Difficile, and Giardia.
- Pathogenic Bacteria
2. The heavy metals like lead, mercury, and arsenic have been found to be extremely toxic when residing in the body.
3. The plethora of chemical toxins constantly bombarding our body:
- In our foods like, 13000 solvents, preservatives, and other additives used to process our foods.
- Pesticides, chlorine and other toxins in our water.
- The synthetic drugs.
- The 2.4 billion tons of chemical pollution that goes into our air in the U.S. every year.
- The 188 million pounds discharged into our lakes, rivers, and streams each year.
4. Exposure to allergens like pollens and dander in the air, and sensitivities with ingredients in different foods like gluten in wheat and lactose in milk can be toxic with certain individuals resulting in significant health issues.
The condition of Toxic Syndrome occurs when toxins accumulate in your body:
This condition of Toxic Syndrome occurs when your body accumulates toxins faster than it can rid of them resulting in extreme stress to the systems of your body. This syndrome is a commonly undetected condition that can rapidly deteriorate your health and the way you feel. Toxic Syndrome can be recognized through physiological and physical conditions such as:
Health issues associated to psychological conditions:
- Sleep problems
- Faulty memory
- Panic attacks
Health issues associated to physical conditions:
- Pre-mature Aging
- Weight Gain
- High Blood Pressure
- Aches, Pain, Arthritis
- Digestive problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic infections
- Fluid retention
- Rashes or itchy skin
- cold hands or feet
- burning sensation on tongue
- muscle or facial twitching
- Metallic taste in mouth
Environmental medicine offers four steps in discovering, cleansing, and promoting healing from trapped toxin in the body:
- First, proper diagnosis through advanced testing in order to discover if any types of toxins are accumulating in your body. These tests may include blood, urine, stool, saliva, and Applied Kinesiology.
- Second, if finding you have a toxic syndrome, avoid any further exposure to the toxins found.
- Third, you should receive appropriate detoxification or cleanses to eliminate these toxins. This may include:
- Home care remedies to help detoxify
- Appropriate cleanses for the elimination of specific chemical toxins residing in your body.
- The eradication of microbes like yeast, molds, viruses, parasites, etc...
- Chelation therapy to remove the toxic metals from your body, such as lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, etc...
- Homeopathic for elimination and balance with all toxins.
- Fourth, follow an appropriate diet and recommended vital nutrient supplements for promoting healing from toxic damage.
Discovering if you or a loved ones health condition are related to exposure of environmental toxins, can be crucial in restoring health. When toxic syndrome is involved, the natural health care of environmental medicine is warranted to restore wellness.