Auto Wiplash Injury Treatment / Work Injury Treatment
- The Get Well Center is a primary natural health care center offering a 24 year injury doctor to provide safe effective care from injuries like head injuries and whiplash. Getting you back to health natruraly through: Spinal Decompression, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Cranial Sacral Therapy, and other natural treatments and adjunctive care (physiotherapy, medical massage).
- For 24 years, The Get Well Center in scottsdale has provided natural primary care for those suffering from injury like wiplash or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Our care is accepted in most all cases by auto and work insurances with little to no out of pocket expenses.
- You will receive professional care with a personal touch for your health concern.
Are you an employee who was injured on the job?
The Get Well Center:
- May be an attending physician for your company and your initial evaluation of your injury may take place at our facility. If you choose, you may continue your treatment through us.
- Mission is “Give the best care to get our patients back to work, stay at work, at a low cost”.
Were you injured in an auto accident or other type of accident and need help for your injuries?
The Get Well Center:
- In almost all cases takes payment from your insurance or the guilty parties with no cost to you.
- Keeps gold standard records (determined by independent audits) to help you in your settlement with the least resistance.
Chiropractic and Acupuncture’s
effectiveness for treating your discomfort:
OVERVIEW OF CONSUMER REPORTS SURVEY ON BACK PAIN
In the May 2009 issue of Consumer Reports, a survey was conducted which examined patient response and satisfaction on many different lower back treatments including chiropractic manipulation. In short, 14,000 Consumer Reports subscribers with lower back pain who had not had surgery were surveyed. Overall the respondents rated their pain as moderate to severe, recurrent, and indicated that the pain severely affected their activities of daily living most notably with sleep (46%), sex (24%), and maintaining a healthy weight (31%) for at least a week or more.
Many indicated that they had tried multiple forms of treatment and subscribers were asked to rate their satisfaction of these treatments as well as their satisfaction with the healthcare provider. As you can see below, Chiropractic topped the list with 59% satisfaction.
At the Get Well Center we not only offer 20 years experience with chiropractic but also, 20 years experience with acupuncture and physiotherapy giving you a one stop choice for care.
|Physician, Primary Care||34%|
In addition, most of the 14,000 (emphasize this impressive response!) subscribers who responded, indicated they had tried an average of five different non-surgical treatments and 88% indicated their back pain was recurrent. These subscribers rated chiropractic manipulation to be the most effective in treating their back pain compared to physical therapy, acupuncture, and medication. Chiropractors also scored the highest in patient satisfaction with their healthcare providers. High ratings of patient satisfaction are a hallmark of the chiropractic industry and are consistently noted in many of the efficacy studies that support manipulation as a first line therapy for back pain.
Journal of Medicine
JMPT in 2000 looked at 137 chronic recurrent lower-back patients with moderate to severe pain and disability. This study compared the rate of patient satisfaction for those treated with chiropractic, compared with treatments based on anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID). The patients treated with chiropractic reported much higher rates of satisfaction compared with those treated with anti-inflammatory drugs. Patients who received chiropractic adjustments experienced a significant 31% reduction in pain, compared to only 6% for patients treated primarily with NSAID's. For patient disability the results were similar, chiropractic adjustments improving disability by 29% compared to medical patients who experienced only a 1% improvement.
In addition, Chiropractic manipulation does not have systemic side effects of NSAID's (like stomach and intestinal bleeding and pain). Chiropractic should be the obvious choice when choosing care for your back problem especially to avoid or limit the side effects you encounter with prescription medications?
The Get Well Center is on the N/E corner of Hayden and Shea in Scottsdale and is conveniently located to Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, North Phoenix, North Mesa, and Tempi.